Thursday, April 10, 2014

dinos and bunnies

I'm happy to say that I've been pretty productive lately, in spite of a bunch of crazy activities around here. But I've got two new listings up on Etsy that I am very proud to introduce!

The first is the next in my line of dinosaur lovies. Meet Stanley Stegosaurus!



I've made a couple of dinosaurs as gifts for my friend's boys, and she loved them so much she asked if I was making another type of dinosaur that she could give to her nephew. I had some ideas in the works for a stegosaurus and once she asked, I got right down to work making up a new pattern. After a bit of work, little Stanley was born!



Stanley is made of 100% cotton yarn and filled with polyfiber filling. His features as stitched on, making him safe for small children. And he's available in a variety of colors!

My new seasonal release is this adorable Easter Bunny Bag.



I was working around with different shapes and started making a small oval. Ovals are commonly used for bag bottoms, and as I messed around with different yarn, the bunny idea seemed like a natural way to go - and with Easter just around the corner it seems a perfect seasonal gift.



The Easter Bunny Bag is made of 100% acrylic wool. Only one is available, so move fast!

Please be sure to check them out on the arcBcrafts Etsy store and give them a "favorite" to show you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment