Friday, March 21, 2014

new listing: trixie the t-rex

I'm happy to announce that the latest listing in the store is Trixie the T-Rex!



Trixie is another arcBcrafts original pattern. I worked an initial T-Rex pattern for a friend a little while back, but I could tell something was off in my stitch counts. I went back earlier this week and reworked the pattern using my original notes, found all of my mistakes, and got this little lady ready to go!



Trixie is green in all of these pictures, but she's available in 8 different colors. She's made entirely of 100% cotton yarn and is filled with polyfiber filling. She stands about 4in/10cm tall and is approximately 7in/18cm from nose to tail. All of her features are stitched on by hand, making her safe for little ones. Feel free to check out the listing in the Etsy store here.



No comments:

Post a Comment